Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goals for 2009

Okay, so here are the goals--any support and help will be much appreciated.
1. Daily personal and family scripture study and prayer (Conference issues of the Ensign also count).
2. Keep the Sabbath day holy
3. Live the law of the fast
4. Regular Family Home Evening
5. Attend the temple weekly--after work on Thursdays
6. Family history--research and work 
7. Regular blog/journaling
8. Work on photo albums during spring break and over the summer
9. Share the gospel daily in at least some small way
10. Regular calls and visits to mom
11. Work on budgeting and saving
12. Save for Kelly and Shannon missions
13. Fulfill my church callings
14. Exercise daily--walk with twins on weekdays
15. Container garden
16. Continue my reading plan on biographies of the presidents
17. Go back to school or at least audit online classes in the fall


2 comments:

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

Great list! I'm sure I will also be trying to implement some of these same things in the new year.

Jenni said...

Good list. If you are more into the paper scrapbooking than the digital, i can help with that. I have ALL the stuff to finish several books. You're welcome to my time, place and resources.

About Me

I'm a happy wife, mom, daughter, sister, teacher, and friend. I love to read (and read and read and read), talk with interesting people (that's pretty much everyone), and travel. I teach high school and LOVE it!