Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Beautiful Nativity

I forgot to mention a few other delightful gifts. Mike got me a beautiful nativity. It's by an artist named Jim Shore and all the characters in the scene are wearing outfits that look like elaborate quilts. I know that Best Friend would love this--I'm going to try to put the picture of it in here.

c-153-nativity.aspx.jpg

My mom also gave me a lovely nativity that lights up--the twins love it! Plus, she gave us a wonderful, red, enameled cast iron pot. I know I can cook up some yummy stuff in it.


Christmas was lovely and peaceful and I'm now trying to get my mind going on the new year.....

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happy wife, mom, daughter, sister, teacher, and friend. I love to read (and read and read and read), talk with interesting people (that's pretty much everyone), and travel. I teach high school and LOVE it!