Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ooops!

I must remember the most important part of this week.....Lauren is home!!! She's here to visit us between semesters and will go back to finish college and graduate in December. We are so proud of her!!!!! (and happy to have her home). It's a blast just to watch Julie, Lauren and Kara together. They don't even need to talk in complete sentences with each other--it's a hoot to watch--and they are hilarious. Julie says their collective IQ drops 10 points when they're together. I don't know about that, but silliness does reign. I never hear as much laughter as when all three are in the room, and the jokes are usually led by Lauren. We are so lucky to have her here.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happy wife, mom, daughter, sister, teacher, and friend. I love to read (and read and read and read), talk with interesting people (that's pretty much everyone), and travel. I teach high school and LOVE it!