Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Quick Note

No time to actually write much--way too tired (you wouldn't believe how exhausting it is to teach rooms full of teenagers every day). Anyway, school has officially started and life is totally crazy. I'll try to write a long (probably exhausting to read) saga of what's happening in a couple of days.

We had a wonderful time with Lauren and now she's gone back to BYU. I miss her silliness and her hugs and her funny jokes and her crazy songs and her argyle socks cluttering up my living room.........

1 comment:

Jenny said...

ahahahahha, already the high school antics begin...

About Me

I'm a happy wife, mom, daughter, sister, teacher, and friend. I love to read (and read and read and read), talk with interesting people (that's pretty much everyone), and travel. I teach high school and LOVE it!