Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We're Adding Another Boy!



The wonderful news of the past week is that Kara is engaged to the terrific Skyler Thiot. They are planning to be married December 30 in the Dallas Temple and we are all totally thrilled. He is such a good man and treats her like she is a queen. I so appreciate his constant care--especially during school last year when she was traveling all over Utah working on new stories. He was right there with her much of the time, watching over her and making sure she was safe. Mom's are endlessly thankful for good men like Skyler. With my minimal computer skills, I will try to add some pictures of the happy couple and later I will add details about the trip Michael and I took to Salt Lake City/Provo in early July and the fun times we had with Kara and Skyler. First, here are the pictures.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

I LOVED your blog entry and we LOVE your darling Kara and are so thrilled to have our families blend together. Happy Day! December 30th can't get here soon enough. Love,
Dick & Robynn

About Me

I'm a happy wife, mom, daughter, sister, teacher, and friend. I love to read (and read and read and read), talk with interesting people (that's pretty much everyone), and travel. I teach high school and LOVE it!