Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cute Monster

I went to this site from bestest friend's page and since I'm not as clever as her and have no clue how to put the picture in here, I'll just give you the web site and you can go find out what kind of monster you are.
http://www.blogthings.com/thecutemonstertest/

I'm the blue one and here's their take on me:

What Your Cute Monster Says About You

You are both a realist and an idealist. You're able to see the world as it is - and how it could be.
You dream big, and you never give up on your beliefs. You have big plans.

Your inner demon is depression. Sometimes you build things up in your head.
People think you're cute because you're determined. You're a fighter, and that's charming.



All in all, a fairly accurate evaluation of yours truly. I'm afraid I've been feeling pretty down and worthless lately, and so haven't posted much. However our church services today were wonderful and I'm feeling more inspired to try to do better. I'll give it a go.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Who *says* you're not as clever as me? Lemme at 'em!

It's been way too long since I've seen you. Check your email.

Jenni said...

It was good to see you yesterday, even briefly and I think you are great.

About Me

I'm a happy wife, mom, daughter, sister, teacher, and friend. I love to read (and read and read and read), talk with interesting people (that's pretty much everyone), and travel. I teach high school and LOVE it!